We the people of Indivisible NWI
stand against an agenda that threatens our American values, our institutions and our neighbors. We commit ourselves to preserve democracy for all by respectfully, effectively and vigorously engaging our members of Congress to ensure full representation for the 1st Congressional District of Indiana.
We will follow the Indivisible Guide as we build a sustainable local organization to empower our members and to help voters from throughout the Northwest Indiana region fully participate in our system. We will focus on the issues that unite our members.
- Filing for Precinct CommitteepersonIn GeneralJanuary 15, 2018For those who attended our January 13th meeting, or have otherwise shown interest, we've pulled together the information and forms for you to access on filing in Porter or Lake Counties.
- Filing for Precinct CommitteepersonIn GeneralJanuary 15, 2018
- Indivisible NWI interviewed on Lakeshore Public RadioIn In The NewsJanuary 13, 2018
- Understanding Graham-CassidyIn GeneralSeptember 25, 2017
- Federal and State Education Funds and the Devos/Trump Education AgendaIn LegislationMay 20, 2017
- President Trump and Proposed Repeal of Dodd-FrankIn LegislationApril 26, 2017